If you’ve never taken your youth skiing or it’s been a while, consider the benefits of spending time in the mountains:
- Fun, fellowship and challenging new experiences make for great group building
- Meaningful worship with God’s majesty as a backdrop
- Mission opportunities – ask us about Ski & Serve
- We can handle the details so you can focus on ministry
- Who doesn’t look fabulous in a parka and ski goggles? Great photos of all the fun you had will help attract others to your group
We can help you book a trip to Colorado, New Mexico or anywhere else it snows enough to zip down the mountain on a pair of skis or snowboard. Packages include lodging, lift tickets and rentals (per person). We can also help you get to your destination by air, bus or van.
Featured image by Padurariu Alexandru via unsplash.com.