Grab some CAPPS vans and try some of these awesome outings for Youth Week:
- Laser tag, paint ball
- Mission days
- Theme parks, water parks
- River cruises
- Roller or ice skating
- Miniature golf, arcades, bowling
- Sporting events, concerts, musicals
- Scavenger hunts of all kinds – traveling, with photos, shopping, in weird places
- Progressive dinner or dessert
- Zoo, museums, historic landmarks
- Outdoor adventure parks (zip lines, etc.)
- “Hiking” with water guns
- Lock-ins at cool places
- Day at the mall with a movie
- BBQ at the lake
- Ridiculous water games at the park
- Kayaking, canoeing, tubing, swimming
- Taking a class – pottery, cooking, archery, etc.
Be sure to get your vans booked EARLY. They WILL get completely booked, especially for dates in June.
Featured image by ClkerFreeVectorImages via pixabay.com.