Disney World gets CRAZY BUSY with school choirs, bands, orchestras and other school groups – especially in the spring. Let us help you navigate this hustle and bustle for your next school trip.
For school choirs, be sure to check into these great programs:
Disney Sings immerses your group in the world of the professional vocalist. Students will learn audition skills, warm up and voice-over techniques as they experience a fast paced recording environment. They will examine the skills, attitudes and high expectations required for performance excellence. In addition, your group will record an excerpt from a Disney animated feature film’s soundtrack led by a professional Disney vocalist. Then, your students will experience the demands and exhilaration of a live performance as they quickly prepare music and choreography for a “simulated” Disney show.
Disney Performing Arts Workshops are designed to add that touch of magic to make performers improve their skills through specialized training from Disney professionals. Various workshops are available – each one focuses on a particular area such as acting, singing, playing instruments, flags, dancing, and other performing arts.
DISNEY GROUP LODGING OPTIONS
Disney’s Port Orleans or Caribbean Beach (Moderate) – These Deluxe Resort Hotel rooms feature 2 double beds or 1 King bed, table and chairs, ceiling fan, vanity area with 2 sinks, and bathroom. Some Guest Rooms feature water views. Non-smoking rooms and rooms for Guests with disabilities are available. Additional Guest Room amenities include in-room wall safe, voice mail, and coffeemaker. Hair dryer, iron and ironing board are available upon request.
- Access to 5 championship Disney golf courses
- 7 pools (all outdoor and heated), including main pool with waterfalls and slide and a kiddie pool
- Jacuzzi, white-sand beach, arcade, playground, watercraft rentals
- Jogging trail, bike rentals, and white sand volleyball court
Disney’s All-Star Movies, Music or Sports Resort (Value) – Enjoy a bright, bold, larger-than-life tribute to whimsy and fandom when you book a stay at Disney’s most affordable Resorts. Take a trip down memory lane and visit the biggest fads of the 20th century or celebrate the world of movies, music and sports. These resorts are magical destinations short on frills but long on fun – complete with swimming pools, food courts, bus transportation to Disney Theme Parks and all Resort Guest benefits.
- Value hotel rooms sleep 4 people each
- On Disney transportation system
- Outdoor heated pool, whirlpool
- Food Court offering numerous food options
Special stuff you get when you stay at a Disney Resort:
Disney’s Magical Express lets youth groups check their bags at their hometown airport, bypass baggage claim at Orlando International Airport, and board state-of-the-art motor coaches to the Walt Disney World® Resort – as their bags “magically” appear in the group leader’s room upon check in! The round-trip airport shuttle service is designed to give Disney Resort Guests the stress-free trip of their dreams.
Extra Magic Hours allows Guests to enjoy exclusive Disney Theme Park time each day of their stay. Every evening, in a select Park, Extra Magic Hours begin immediately after regular Park close, and last for up to 3 hours. Morning Extra Magic Hours begin one hour prior to regularly scheduled Park opening.
OFF SITE GROUP LODGING OPTIONS
Enclave Suites – As a destination Orlando Resort, the Enclave Suites Orlando is a getaway made for fun and relaxation. Our spacious family suites in Orlando offer comfortable accommodations and entertainment that lets everyone relax after a day of theme park fun. Enclave Suites is located in the heart of Orlando’s most celebrated attractions, one block from International Drive, close to many restaurants, shops and attractions.
- Studio that sleeps 6 or 2 Bedroom Suite that sleeps 6
- Studios have 1 queen bed and a full sleeper plus kitchen
- 2 Bedroom suites have 2 twins in the 2nd bedroom and 2 full bathrooms.
- Includes boxed “Grab ‘n Go” breakfast
- 2 outdoor pools, kiddie pools and whirlpools
- Indoor heated pool, exercise room, game room
- Lighted tennis court, Pizza Hut Express
- 1,250 square-foot Orlando meeting space
Hawthorne Suites Lake Buena Vista
- 1 Bedroom Condo sleeps 6 or 2 Queen beds + sleeper sofa
- Separate living room with queen sleeper sofa
- Full kitchen, 2 TVs with VCR, CD player
- 2 dual-line phones & high-speed internet
- Outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi, sport court
- Grills with picnic area, exercise room, video arcade
- Includes hot buffet breakfast daily
- Hotel suite rooms sleep 6 each
- Refrigerator, wet bar, microwave, coffee maker
- High-speed internet access, 2 TVs, in-room safe
- Iron/ironing board, hair dryer
- Outdoor pool, spa, tennis courts, jogging trails
- Kids theater, game room and video arcade
Optional Items (can be added to either Disney Resort Package or Off Site Lodging, with exceptions noted)
- 3 hour dance at Pleasure Island with DJ and light show and dinner
- Mickey’s Backyard BBQ
- Disney Lunch/Dinner Meal Coupon
- Disney Breakfast meal couple
- Starlight Country Cookout
- MGM – Fantasmic Light Show. For the perfect end to a magical day, have dinner on a private patio, followed by Fantasmic!
- All-Star Pizza party one night (only available for Guests staying at All-Star Resort only)
- Disney’s All Star Breakfast Buffet (only available for Guests staying at All-Star Resort only)
Interested in Disney Land? We can help you get there too.
Other posts you might like:
Choir Tour Ideas – Try Chicago!
How to Use Bus Time for Community Building
Should We Go by Air, Bus or Van for Our Group Trip? Pros and Cons of Each